You will be responsible for helping to maintain client accounts, and assisting the sales staff with the setup and completion of new client accounts. You will need to ensure that all tasks and processes are completed on time and are run efficiently.
Training in the specifics of the position will be provided, but you will need to be able to learn quickly, and to be able to grasp various technical concepts relating to the internet and websites. You will also need to be computer literate to a fairly advanced degree (but not a programmer), and have a good understanding of the internet and experience and skill using different browsers.
You will need to be well presented and well spoken, mature, articulate, professional, responsible, reliable, efficient and trustworthy. Attention to detail in your work is important, as is the ability to multitask, and work well under pressure using your own initiative. The fast paced and dynamic nature of the job means you will need to be energetic and enthusiastic.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational, administrative and task/time management skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, including internet literacy.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a small dynamic team, working in collaboration with others as well as being able to take your own initiative.
- Ability to multitask at a high level across a number of projects, while maintaining attention to detail and generating high quality results.
- Friendly and helpful attitude, with an understanding and attitude of problem resolution.
- Other computer skills will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, review sites)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in written English
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
- Enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations and strong relationship-building skills
- High level of motivation with a continued willingness to develop new skills
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is a plus, having sold to hotels before especially so (but not a firm requirement)
- Liaise with clients in the setup of their accounts
- Assist sales staff in the day to day management of client accounts
Submit your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the Client Services Support position.