We are looking for someone with a love of digital marketing and social media, a way with words, and a knack for organisation to join the small marketing team in our Port Alfred office.
You’ll be our go-to for helping out with search engine optimisation activities like link building and content promotion, social media scheduling and engagement; helping us create great content for our blog, website and content offers; and generally making sure all our calendars and documents are in check.
Being able to multitask is a must, and experience or education in hospitality or digital marketing is a plus, but the most important factor is a willingness and ability to learn quickly, a love for all things marketing, and a great attitude.
What We Do
At GuestRevu, we're all about helping hospitality professionals to get and manage great feedback from their guests and visitors. We do this through direct guest surveys, collecting reviews from online sources, and providing high-level reporting tools.
As a marketing team, we help hoteliers, restaurateurs, activity providers and more to understand what it is that makes guest feedback so important, how to improve their online reputations and put their feedback to good use, and how a tool like GuestRevu can help them to listen to, learn from, and earn from their guests.
Why Work For Us
At GuestRevu, we like to think of ourselves as more of a family than just a team. We work together, laugh together, share stories and experiences, and grow together. While our head office is based in Port Alfred, with a wonderful view over the small boat harbour, we operate globally, with both clients and staff situated around the world.
As part of a small and close-knit marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of areas — from writing copy and content, to graphic design, website management and more.
- SEO and PR activities including link building and content promotion
- Scheduling social media content across all platforms
- Monitoring partner content for engagement and sharing on social media
- Ensuring that Google Drive folders are orderly, and that relevant documents are regularly updated
- Conducting research into hospitality, marketing and website optimisation trends
- Preliminary research for various projects including blogs and content offers
- Data capture for analysis of content performance and reporting
What our ideal candidate will have and be
- Great people skills, a friendly personality, and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask
- Experience on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Excellent written and spoken English, and impeccable grammar
- Great with computers, and experience with either Google Drive or Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills and task management
Submit your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the Marketing Intern position.