We are looking for someone with an outgoing and social personality and a background in hospitality to manage relationships with and facilitate growth amongst our partnering companies.
You’ll be our go-to for supporting, coordinating, nurturing and managing GuestRevu partner relationships across the Hospitality technology stack, and working closely with our Sales, Product, Marketing, Support and Development teams to ensure that our partnerships are prioritised.
Being well-spoken, professional and able to multitask are musts, and experience in hospitality tech and working with remote colleagues will be great advantages.
To support, coordinate, nurture and manage GuestRevu’s partner relationships across the hospitality technology stack.
You will work directly with partners and the Management team to map out, document, coordinate and monitor partner campaigns.
Impact on Performance
The aim of this role is to grow our partner relationships and to monitor their success through Key Performance Indicators.
- Maintain our partner database within our CRM ensuring all contacts and organisations have up-to-date information
- Manage the implementation of initiatives or campaigns with identified partners and stakeholders in conjunction with internal departments
- Coordinate the day-to-day account management of partners and stakeholders
- Support the partnership programme in building a pipeline of potential partners through desk research and requests from Management
- Retain, maintain excellent collaborative working relationships with, and identify opportunities to expand existing partnerships
- Work collaboratively across internal departments to identify assets and toolkits which will enhance partnership operations
- Carry out regular and robust monitoring of partnership campaigns to ensure opportunities are identified and maximised
- Establish connections with potential partners and work closely with our internal integration department to form new partnerships
- Engage with resellers and introducers to ensure they have the materials needed to effectively market GuestRevu to potential clients
- Engage with partners online via the GuestRevu social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Expand accounts to ensure that opportunities to upsell and cross-sell are not missed
- Carry out administrative work generated by the above activities and undertake other duties such as partner diary management and general administration as may be reasonably required
- Excellent organisational, administrative and task/time management skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including internet literacy
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Ability to multitask at a high level across a number of projects, while maintaining attention to detail and generating high quality results
- Friendly and proactive attitude, with an ability to problem solve
- Other computer skills will be beneficial
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry is a plus, having sold to hotels before especially so (but not a firm requirement)
- Working within a team is critical to this role, however there will be moments when working on your own is as important
- Experience of working within Hubspot would be beneficial
- Experience of being managed remotely would also be beneficial
- Ability to learn and take on information quickly
Submit your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com to apply for the Partner Relations Coordinator position.