As a GuestRevu sales consultant, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting and closing new business in the hospitality sector to ensure you consistently meet your quarterly revenue goals. You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Generating new sales through your own research, as well as dealing with inbound company generated leads, and reaching out to decision makers
- Identifying prospects' needs to determine how the GuestRevu solution can address them and managing the sales cycle through to closure
- Developing and executing a business plan that enables you to exceed your goals and quotas
- Prospecting and cold calling new potential customers (you will need to be comfortable and confident in cold outreach as you will need to allocate 50% of your time to prospecting)
- Building a healthy and sustainable pipeline to help drive new business
Understanding and driving the sales cycle through from initial conversation to close
- Delivering presentations and proposals which address client requirements to a high standard
- Attending regular customer face to face meetings
Demonstrating the GuestRevu technology with confidence, either remotely or face to face
- Contributing to the public face of GuestRevu, attending industry functions, and generally promoting GuestRevu
- Managing and maintaining prospect data within our CRM system with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a smart, resourceful and creative individual with a strong business development background
- Have a proven track record of selling products or service solutions over the phone within a business-to-business sales environment
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone
- Be able to focus on a consultative approach to sales – listening to prospective clients' pain points and identifying needs – rather than a “hard sell”
- Be fluent in English (fluency in a second language would be advantageous).
- Be a strong team player who also excels as a high-performing individual performer and contributor
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Have experience in the Hospitality industry
- Have prior experience working in a SaaS company or in sales within the tech industry
- Bring with you a range of hospitality industry-related contacts and relationships
- Have some sort of formal sales training such as Solution Selling and/or Value Selling training
- Must be available to travel
Submit your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the Sales Consultant position.